f-skatt - moms - eu and non eu income

Hello,

I am a web designer living in sweden and have just registered f-skatt. I will be getting money for web design work from the UK and USA. Do I have to pay moms on the money I earn outside of sweden?

How much should I keep back for tax every month? Is it the usual 33%-34%, I heard that with f-skatt you need to keep back around 50%, is that true for money from other countries.

Thank you
If you are selling to counties outside of EU you shall not debit any VAT from the customer. [br][br]If you are selling to compaiees in another EU country you shall not debit any VAT if the company present a valide VAT number in his country. You must check the number so it's valide and the customer is the owner of it. Also the number must be presented at the invoice. [br][br]But both this sellings shall be registerd in the VAT report (field 39 and 40). [br][br]Also the selling to another EU country it shall be listed in a special report  . Look at http://www.skatteverket.se/foretagorganisationer/moms/momsvidhandelmedeulander/periodisksammanstallning.4.58d555751259e4d661680001093.html[br][br]For the normal TAX it depends as the tax values are not liniar. Also the "egenavgift" depends of your age.  But normaly 42-45% in the range of 100 000-300 000 sek per year if you are over 26. [br][br]Hans[br][br]
Hi Hans, [br][br]Thanks for the quick reply. I have actually just turned 25 (march this year). [br]So for example: I get in 10,000sek from the UK, I would have to keep back around 4,500sek which will go to tax and "egenavgift" leaving me with 5,500sek to use?[br]Based on being over 26..which I'm not.. but that's the idea right? [br][br]Is there any good single man companies here for accounting? I think I might want/need an accountant really to handle these issues, it feels like it's more complicated and time consuming than I first thought.
Yes. It's right [br][br]But you shall remember one thing. [br]Tax i calculated in the income over the year. [br][br]Lets say that your company make 110 000:- for the total of the year. And you have cost of 10 000:- that year. All prices excluding of tax for cost and Swedish income. [br][br]So you have a total of 100 000:- this year. [br]On that you take away a 14% (as you ar under 7 years old else it's 25%). [br][br]So your tax will be calulated of 86 000:- [br][br]Then you goes to http://www.skatteverket.se/webdav/files/servicetjanster/skatteutrakning2010/prelskut10ink1.html and add your numbers[br][br]The 86 000:- shall be added in field 100. [br][br]The important thing here is that your tax will be based of your company income and all other income from a jobb and other things. Also it will differ some because some parts of the tax is local to your "kommun" and differs where you live. [br][br]Hans

Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna skriva i forumet. för att registrera dig som medlem.