Egna uttag i enskild firma

Hejsan,

Jag har precis upptäckt det här forumet och det är jättebra. En fråga som jag inte har fått svar på är kanske inte så knepig, men jag testar iaf.

Jag har ett företagskonto och ett privatkonto. Hur ska ett eget uttag från företagskontot till privatkontot bokföras?

Konto: 2013 (eget uttag) - 10,000 kredit

Konto: ???? - 10,000 debet

Hur bokför jag när jag köper någonting till företaget med mina egna pengar, t ex med mitt privata bankkort?

Jag har hört att det finns ett konto för egna utlägg men jag hittar det ingenstans.

Tack tack!
Hej. [br]Antar att du har enskild firma... [br] [br]Eget uttag [br]1930 kredit 10 000 (Bankkonto) [br]2013 debet 10 000 (Eget uttag) [br] [br] [br]Vid betalning av eget bankkort [br]2018 kredit (Egen insättning) [br]5-6XXX debet (varan) [br]2641 debet (ingående moms)
Hejsan! [br][br]Är helt ny i företagsvärlden och stapplar sakta framåt. Har haft precis samma fundering som senait. [br][br]När jag då har betalat något för säg 2000 kr till företaget med mitt privata konto, och sedan bokfört det som du dave.hugo beskriver, dvs:[br][br]2018 kredit (Egen insättning)[br]5-6XXX debet (varan)[br]2641 debet (ingående moms)[br][br]kan jag då ta 2000 kr och flytta det från mitt företagskonto till mitt privata konto, eller måste jag göra ett "eget uttag" också.[br][br]Sjuukt bra forum detta för övrigt!
Ja, bokför du egen insättning så måste du ju bokföra eget uttag också om det är så att du först lånar ut pengar till företaget men sedan tar tillbaka dem.[br][br]Tänk på att bankkontots saldo i bokföringen ska stämma överens med bankkontots saldo, alla transaktioner ska bokföras.
Hi, [br][br]Could someone explain that in English as well? From what I gather I need to do the same. I get my money in to my private account and I need to use all of it (or almost all of it) for living expenses, I might try and keep back what I can each month but it will be tight at the start.[br]How do I book keep that?[br]I have Visma Enskild Firma book keeping program.[br][br]Thanks, John
Hi John. [br][br]I am sorry to tell you that you have selected the only program that do not support using private money in the company. [br][br]If you don't have a real "kassa" you can use that. [br][br]First you move the money to the "kassa" and then you buy. So it will be 2 separat verifications. And after this 2 verifikations the "kassa" will be 0 again. [br][br]If you have a phyical cache register that keeps log then you can not use this workaround as the log in the register then not will match the program outputt. [br][br]In that case I recommend you to ask Visma or replace the program with a "real book keeping" program [br][br]Hans
Is there a program that you recommend that includes such features? I haven't paid for Visma yet (thank god) I'm still on the 45 day trial..
I think ALL other programs support that. [br][br]Also Visma E F do not support billing customers outside of Sweden. It will not handle the VAT report for that and that is very clear in there specification. [br][br]I am self using EFredo . This program needs that you understand "kontonummer" and debit/kredit plus maybe need some planing in the beginning when you create your "Automatkonteringar" for the most used verifakations. [br][br]Another good thing is that you also can add all your private ekonomics and the everyday se how much you need to pay in total tax. So my calulation in the other question is done by the program  [br][br]Another good program is BLA products. But there low end product do not have "invoice" but as you sends that to other countries you will need a high end product or use excell for that.  [br][br]The day I start a "AB" I will transfer to BLA Start and use Excell for invoice. [br][br]EFRedo.  http://www.enskildfirma.nu/[br]BLA  http://www.blinfo.se/[br][br]Hans

Du måste vara inloggad för att kunna skriva i forumet. för att registrera dig som medlem.